When you install an app, you agree to the
and additional terms.
Focus Live Auto Naming add-on allows you to easily create rules which defines the name of any newly created record by concatenating values of the record's fields in the name attribute.
• Easily configure CRM default "name" fields to automatically have a meaningful name based on record information.
• Concatenate the name field based on up to 6 different fields.
• Define the order of concatenation fields to have the best fit for your needs.
• Define prefix and postfix for each field.
• Define your settings using friendly user interface.
• Updates can be triggered when you create or update the record or both.
Supported CRM Versions
Configuration and Setup
Additional Pricing Information
This solution requires a CRM license or subscription. Click here
for additional information
• Minimum 5 Users
• All Users must acquire license
• Includes free upgrades for future versions and standard support (email) for 1 year , for more information about standard support and premium support - see Services and Support section
• FocusLive licenses can only function if the end client has standard MS CRM licenses. These licenses can also be acquired via Prodware (independently or bundled with the FocusLive solutions)
• The pricing doesn't include installation and implementation costs